Patient resources and preparation for your visit.
Your first visit to our office will be in the form of a consultation. The physician will meet with you to discuss your gastrointestinal issues, medical and social history, and to perform a physical examination. They will then discuss with you a treatment plan and course of action.
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WITH YOU TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Most current insurance card(s)
- Driver’s license or photo identification
- Co-payment in the form of cash, check or credit card
- A complete listing of your medication, including dosages
- If you have seen a Gastroenterologist in the past and/or have had prior diagnostic testing done CT scan, x-ray, lab work, etc.), please have those records forwarded to us in advance or bring with you to your appointment.
- Ensure that our office has received a referral, if necessary, in advance of your appointment.
It is important that you arrive to your appointment early and allow ample time for the check-in process. We cannot predict how long it will take each individual to complete the process; therefore, please arrive according to the suggestions below:
- New patients and those not seen in over 1 year – 30 minutes
- Existing patients – 15 minutes
- Procedures – 30 minutes